FamilyLife Blended® Podcast
71: Have Serious Fun, And Make Each Day Count
Do you seek to build happy memories with those you love? Have you considered the impact of intentional play in your home? Listen to Ron Deal's conversation with Dr. Jim Burns about why and how to use "fun" to connect relationships in your stepfamily.
About the Guest
- Jim Burns, his ministry & his new book, Have Serious Fun
- Stepfamily Resources
- Give us a review of this show or ask us a question. We may answer it on the podcast in the new year! Call (407) 826-2606, or email us at email@example.com
- Ministry Leaders, access Ron Deal’s new Certificate course.
- Your generous support of FamilyLife helps create podcasts like the FamilyLife Blended® Podcast.
- Links not working for you? Go to our website to get more details about this episode: https://www.familylife.com/71.
Jim BurnsJim Burns is the president of HomeWord and the Executive Director of the HomeWord Center for Youth and Family at Azusa Pacific University. Jim speaks to thousands of people around the world each year. He has close to two million resources in print in twenty languages. Some of his most popular books are Confident Parenting, The Purity Code, Creating an Intimate Marriage, and Closer. Jim and his wife, Cathy, live in Southern California and have three grown daughters, two sons-in-...more
Do you seek to build happy memories with those you love? Have you considered the impact of intentional play in your home? Listen to Ron Deal’s conversation with Dr. Jim Burns about why and how to use “fun” to connect relationships in your stepfamily.