Jen Oshman: Cultural Counterfeits
Ever feel unsatisfied? Author Jen Oshman acknowledges our cultural counterfeits are hollow and leave us feeling unsettled--but where should we turn?
About the Guest
- Passport2 Resources: Helping parents have the conversations that matter most.
- See today's donation offer at donate.familylife.com
- Find resources from this podcast at shop.familylife.com.
- Find more content and resources on the FamilyLife's app!
- Help others find FamilyLife. Leave a review on Apple Podcast or Spotify.
- Check out all the FamilyLife podcasts on the FamilyLife Podcast Network
Jen OshmanJen Oshman is a wife, mom, and writer, and has served as a missionary and pastor’s wife for over two decades on three continents. She currently resides in Colorado, where her family planted Redemption Parker, an Acts29 church
Ever feel unsatisfied? Author Jen Oshman acknowledges our cultural counterfeits are hollow and leave us feeling unsettled–but where should we turn?
Episodes in this Series
Jen Oshman: What Lies Beneath
What's going on underneath your flip-out moments? Author Jen Oshman knows what lies beneath triggers our reactions and what to do when we find out.