Laura Story: When Normal Blows Up in Your Face
What happens when you kiss normal goodbye? On FamilyLife Today, Dave & Ann Wilson host singer-songwriter Laura Story, who talks about life upended -- a God who is enough to be our fortress and resting place.
About the Guest
- FamilyLIfe's Weekend to Remember is on sale
- Check out the live experience we had in studio with Laura Story- soo musically talented!
- Find resources from this podcast at shop.familylife.com.
- Find more content and resources on the FamilyLife's app!
- Help others find Familylife. Leave a review on Apple Podcast or Spotify.
Laura StoryLaura Story is a songwriter, worship leader, author, artist and Bible teacher. Her Grammy, Billboard and Dove Award-winning songs include "Blessings" and Chris Tomlin's “Indescribable.” “Blessings” was certified gold in 2011 and inspired her first book, What If Your Blessings Come Through Raindrops. Laura’s music and writing show God’s love and grace intersecting with real life and serve as a reminder that despite questions or circumstances, He is the ultimate Author of our...more
What happens when you kiss normal goodbye? On FamilyLife Today, Dave & Ann Wilson host singer-songwriter Laura Story, who talks about life upended — a God who is enough to be our fortress and resting place.
Episodes in this Series
Laura Story: The Change You Never Wanted
Maybe you're in a season where life took a turn into something you never wanted.. How do you move forward & kiss normal goodbye? Singer-songwriter Laura Story talks about life upended…& a God who loves enough to remove the training wheels.