Sam Allberry: Winning the Battle of Body and Soul
Dealing with our bodies' impulses is a raw, substantial part of our spirituality. Author Sam Allberry gets real about winning the battle, body & soul.
About the Guest
- Learn about the Passport to Purity
- Find resources from this podcast at shop.familylife.com.
- Find more content and resources on the FamilyLife's app!
- Help others find Familylife. Leave a review on Apple Podcast or Spotify.
- Check out all the Familylife's on the FamilyLife Podcast Network
Sam AllberrySam Allberry is a pastor based in Maidenhead, UK. He is part of the global speaking team for Ravi Zacharias International Ministries, and an editor for The Gospel Coalition. He is the author of a number of books, including James For You, Why Bother With Church? and the bestselling Is God Anti-Gay?
Dealing with our bodies’ impulses is a raw, substantial part of our spirituality. Author Sam Allberry gets real about winning the battle, body & soul.
Episodes in this Series
Sam Allberry: Christians & Gender Dysphoria
How can we bring God and the Bible into the painful complexities of gender dysphoria? Author Sam Allberry offers tips to express Jesus' compassion and help.
Sam Allberry: God and the Truth about Your Body
What place do our bodies have in powerful, authentic spirituality? Author Sam Allberry explores the danger of undervaluing our bodies' role in honoring God.